Support our Army customer with Microsoft Sharepoint Site Collection for Sharepoint Environment. Provide support for the migration of Army SharePoint sites from their current on premises environment to Microsoft SharePoint Online, MSO365 Azure Environment. Key tasks include:
- Onboard and sustain Army users on the SharePoint platform.
- Work with Stakeholders to influence and ensure all Army requirements are met.
- Serves as liaison between Army organizations, Third Party vendors, and Help Desks
- Develop and update training materials and transition documentation.
- Provide information to customers on the status of the service to include system outages and configuration updates.
- Develop reports, documents, newsletters, top 5s, executive summaries, meeting minutes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Sharepoint experience.
- Strong documentation skills in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Strong Communication and Coordination skills
- Strong Customer Support Skills.
- Secret Clearance Required
Location: Fort Belvoir VA