Application Management Lead
The candidate shall provide functional and technical expertise to support the Program in the management of software sustainment and software development operations to satisfy requirements and minimally shall execute the following key tasks:
- Possess a working knowledge of the Agile methodology and its application to modern software development, application technological baselines, and product management as well as a working knowledge of functional domains relevant to application.
- Assist Government Product Owners in the management and prioritization of product backlogs, requirements management, collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, and collaboration with the Lead/Prime SI development and scrum teams.
- Conduct task tracking, issue tracking, and problem resolution to manage all aspects of application support.
- Coordinate all engineering impacts to the applications within the Program.
- Able to understand the business processes and certain level of software coding done by the Prime Integrator
- Bachelor\'s degree
- At least five years of experience in application program analysis and support
- Strong experience with supporting Army programs.
- Knowledge of various Army Human Resource systems and applications would be plus.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Certified SCRUM Master is a plus